17 October, 2009

after exam,i'll...

A'kum n ello..

i want to buy,watch and read:

  • clothes. i need them. i'm bored with my current clothes. the peeps already memorized my clothes.cis. "alia,baju baru eh?" blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i already told my dad about it,and he looks like he'll give me the money ~~.cool~
  • story books. i think i'll buy the best-sellers cos seriously, i dunno which one to buy. maybe i'll buy that Dan Brown's new book. kinda interesting. the thing about Dan Brown is, you have to be a very mature and wise Muslim to read it.or else, some groups will say "we have to ban his books,cos it's against our religion". sarcasm intended.
  • bag. dd, buy me a new one please? now i know the REAL between Gucci and not-Gucci.haha
  • Red Cliff II. seriously. I NEED TO WATCH THE SEQUEL OF THAT CHINESE MOVIE. takeshi kaneshiro~~~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
  • Mother. cos won bin in it. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

maybe that's all for now.

need to do Analytical tutor. or Acap will use his fatherly tone to me later.

ta!

credit image: popseoul.com

No comments: