31 January, 2009

mad and disatisfaction

A'kum n ello...

just minutes ago..i was on the phone with hani..cos i was terribly mad with my sis...yeah,whatever..cos i downloaded this video,KIDS(starring:koike teppei and tamaki hiroshi)..and bcos the files are really big,so we had to wait about 4 hours...and voila~~...

the computer hang~!

oh,i want to curse really badly~!

and i was mad at my sis...and my sis apologized and all....and i was full of fury so i didn't accept it eventho i know it wasn't really entirely her fault...but still,i was terribly mad...and nice timing,hani called me cos she also has a major family problem..

that's why we are best friends...bcos we have similar hearts~!

and then,mostly,i was yelling..i told her all of my disatisfaction from the start of new year...and all the things that i hate during all my life as being a sis,a daughter and also a friend....i told her how much i hate the way this friend of mine being herself...cos clearly,that person is not being herself cos she never realized that i was talking about her eventhough i said it was somebody else,but still...and i talked about other thing...and i even told hani that my ex-crush contacted me and i should be happy about it(eventho ex,but still) but instead i think that person was annoying me....

clearly,i have too many things that really2 mad about,that i wasn't clearly realized about it,but instead i realized about it when i was mad...

and hani,being my great and best friend of mine,just say "btul2!!!"...and when she told me about her problems,and i was also like "KAN????????!?!?!??!?!"...cos really,we have the same problems....and we hate it..

and so we plan that maybe one day,we'll go have holiday,maybe quietly...without the annoying people around us....so that'll be nice....

korea is kinda a long way for us...but nothing is impossible...

i even have to save some money to go to Liverpool..

GOSH,I WANT TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!!

yeah..maybe i should be a tour guide..

k now..

THANK YOU HANI!
I LOVE YOU!

ta!
YNWA!

No comments: