13 January, 2009

hehe to me~

A'kum n ello..

i'm still home.

hehehe~~

i dunno what the reason rite now,maybe bcos i'm just too lazy to fold up my clothes to take them to the hostel...

the reason why i really don't want to go to the hostel?
cos my room is at the 4th floor!!!
do you know how high is that~~

ok,maybe i should say that 4th floor is not include the ground floor..so just think,4+1 is 5...and how tired am i to walk to that floor with Campbell's biology book and my laptop and also my clothes to that room?

tough.~

so now.
i'm home..
and today's day was good...i got 8.5/10 in my organic chemistry's experiment~~..hehe to that...and during c.t.u,eventhough the ustaz was kinda weird and boring,but i had a laugh cos of hamka's deafness..

hehe to that.
ta~!

want to mandi and later study~!

LIVERPOOL,HERE I COME!

No comments: