25 January, 2009

DBSK CONCERT?in my dream!

A'kum n ello..

i got this weird dream today....dreaming during the day...my,my...do you know that dreaming during daylight and nighttime,there is this different of ridiculousity?...haha...i don't think that's a word...but yeah,during my night time,i don't think my dream is weird...but during daylight,the dream is very2 ridiculous...

so my dream...

DBSK CAME TO MALAYSIA.
in my dream.
and it wasn't MIROTIC's concert,it was O concert(their 3rd album concert)...so i was like,YEAY!DBSK IS COMING!

and believe me,i don't know where the hell was the stadium..i just know that this stadium has a big carpark,and big sitters,and a high stage...something like the matsushita stadium..but NO FIELD!..haha...imagine that...

maybe you can't imagine it cos seriously,i have a hard time to describe it..

anyway...it was weird cos me,aqilah n hani went to the concert..i dunno where was emi and other peeps...where was mimi?ah hin?najwa?...sure you all are not my important people to be in the dream..haha...

anyway...we sat at the side of the stadium...and we saw DBSK danced on the stage...and suddenly,fans went to the stage..and suddenly,DBSK weren't there..but they were in the CARPARK!...weird again..!...and all 3 of us were still on our seat...maybe just US who were sitting...cos others surrounded DBSK...and so we stood up and walked to DBSK...and DBSK were going to the stage...and both me and aqilah saw micky yoochun..and i pushed qilah to him and micky was shocked(maybe) and i pulled qilah back..and i shrieked "MICKY!!!"...

weird,cos i'm the one who shrieked...and not qilah...she's the shrieking shack..not me..

and then...we went to the stage...and there weren't many people there...and i saw 3 women,who looks like lecturers..and suddenly,they nagged about alia erinna...hahaha~...where the hell that girl come from??...and then,suddenly,someone i dunno appeared on the stage with a guitar in his hand...and weirdly enough,DBSK's purple line suddenly in the air...and DBSK appear on the stage...and yeah,weird cos GUITAR DURING PURPLE LINE??..da!...

and suddenly..the crowd became lesser cos there was this rumour that DBSK will change the stage...(weird again)...and so,people went away..even hani and aqilah...so i kinda think it was only me in the stadium...and DBSK still dancing on the stage...and so i went near to the stage...and it was beautiful...especially jaejoong,and i think my mouth was open seeing him...and then i know that i wasn't alone in the stadium among the fans...cos there are another 3 people who looked bored which i think were not even DBSK fans...haha...

and that's that...and i thought i was going to sleep when watching the concert...

then i found out,i was only dreaming..

yeah.
gile~

and atman is more giler rite now.i want someone to massage me,and he said he'll volunteer it...

ntah tapehaper...

k now.
ta!

No comments: