09 January, 2009

greatest fear

A'kum n ello..

yeay!!!..i'm home!!...haha..i told you before that maybe i can blog during my days at uitm...

fat chance...things like that is just plainly a dream..the wireless connection at uitm from melati unite is too stupid,that even to dream of surfing the net for 1sec is like a stupid dream...

tsh!

nway...this week already started the learning..and my greatest fear really meet me....and it not just 1,but 2 things attacked at the same time...and i have to face them until may...and if i'm not mistaken,maybe i'll face one of it for the second time next semester too...

AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY.
BIOCHEMISTRY.

my 2 NEW AND GREATEST FEARS!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH again~!

haish...

the organic chemistry's lecturer was bloody funny..her accent was cute...but when she start teaching,i was like,'what the heck?'...in the 1hour of learning,minus the briefing for the future lab experiment,the only think i understand was only "trans is more stable than cis"...and nice thing she explained about the why of it by using a Transformers example...

i don't think you understand anything what i said..
yeah,that's the tough thing about chemistry....it's plainly illogical..!!!!!!!!

AND JUST NOW,I WENT SRI TANJONG,U KNOW THE BOOKSTORE...AND I SAW STPM'S ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BOOK...AND I SCANNED THROUGH IT,AND I WAS LIKE,"WHAT THE HELL,WILL WE LEARN ALL THIS CH3 STUFF FOR THE REST OF SEMESTER????"..AND SO...I THINK I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MORE STUDY,AND FORGET STUDY SMART,I HAVE TO STUDY HARD!...HAISH..

and so syefah,i can't join your paintball thing...cos organic chemistry is like a scum to me....haish2..

and i even heard there this thing called INORGANIC CHEMISTRY!!!..who the hell invent that?..don't they have other thing to think about like the Premier League trohies..?...and who the hell invent the Nobel Prize?...the people who invent that is the person who start the 'who is smarter than a stupid people' game....da~

and biochemistry...a lil bit easier than biochemistry...but maybe i think the subject is hard cos the lecture hall was too hot on that day...or maybe bcos the effect of organic chemistry was still in me during that time..but honestly,WHO INVENT THE CHEMICAL STRUCTURE?????WHY THE HELL THEY CALL IT AS HAWORTH'S STRUCTURE INSTEAD OF 3D STRUCTURE???...man,scientist is the greediest people in the world...if i ever invent anything,maybe i'll name it ALIA LIVERPOOL MACHINE...nice rite?..even Liverpool is proud of having me as their fan...they know i'm not greedy...

unless Liverpool asked me to drop the Liverpool name cos of copyright or something like that,i'll kill them....
or maybe not.
i'm a nice person,maybe i'll just obey what they say...

haish2...

ME NEVER WALK ALONE!

anyway...lucky thing that physical chemistry is not as hard as organic chemistry...i should take physical science course during my matric days....physic really is my thing...but still,why the hell chemistry is like the MOST IMPORTANT thing among all the careers that i want???..da!!...

i think i should consider about Tour Guide as my next profession if being a science person is fatter than shrek...
yeah,i don't even u

da again to that!

anyway...about my new roommates...flaccid is not in the same room as me...yeay to that!!...haha...tho it's really weird to know that my roommates are mila,my mate in microbes who always in my group...and also sarah,a former neighbour of mine from seksyen19...really tho,things kinda too weird cos people that i know-a-lil-bit are around me...hoho again..

k now...i want to go to eat..
there's be no ko-ko tomorrow,so i'll go to the market with my maid tomorrow..

haish2..
but whatever..
ta then!

ok now.here for you to know organic chemistry.
oh,believe me.i dunno what is this.
  • currently listening to K-ci & JoJo's life

No comments: