02 January, 2009

some tonight talk

A'kum n ello..

just went out with my father...and i was like,why the heck he took me out only to buy some bread and nag to my sis?

anyway...whatever,i don't really have the mood to say anything tonight....lalalala...

and tomorrow will go out with aqilah..i hope my problem with money will solve tomorrow....

money is not really by my side today eventho i wore a bloody red baju kurung today...hohohoho....

and just now i read something at LFC.tv that gerrard will play against preston and torres also will be back..ah~!..nice day for me eventhough the tyre incident is riddiculous..ahah...

another thing, tomorrow will go to Times Square again..ahah..just to pick up that sweater and meet up emi,mimi,anis and akmal...tho all 4 of them plan to go to klcc first and meet up with me and qilah after that at t.s...so maybe during that time,that both me and qilah watch Ip Man...~~...hehe...the rating is bloody good for that movie..really wanna watch some action stuff...hoho...

another story again...just found out that maybe i'll transfer to Puncak Perdana or Kuala Pilah during my 4th Semester...i hope i still stay in shah alam tho...i want to be shah alam citizen from born to death...hahaha...
maybe.

and before my physical chemistry class just now,saw almie and her friends...she said my baju kurung is unique cos the flowers pattern attached near the my boobs...wth...haha...and then i told her about audrey bra;buy 1 free 2...she was kinda excited..and then she said, people like her have a hard time choosing some bras....my,my...but you can't help it eh?..small bra like sloggi bras are cute...

oh,btw,i want to make my blog as over18 blog...why?..bcos i want to so i can reveal more stuff without shame...

k then..
tata..

i really have SOMEthing to talk about...ta then!

my pink hat star today
acap a.k.a shrek..
he is proud with his cgpa...3.8 babe~...
of course he is proud~
da!
  • currently listening to Metro Station's seventeen forever

No comments: