10 January, 2009

Liverpool!YEAY!

A'kum n ello..

went to the curve today...love Daiso~..hoho...that shop that sells Japan stuff,100% imported from Japan...and only cost RM5...

hohoho to that...

tho i think this stuff are taken from than 100yen shop at Japan...and fyi,100yen is around RM3...so i think Daiso really make some profit from this...hoho...

anyway...bought some files and a cute tupperware...i dunno when will i use that tupperware...but maybe later when my maid cook some nuggets or anything...lalala..

and also,went to ikea before that...bought nothing interesting...and when my sis and father discuss about her birthday and spm's gift,i told my father that i want to go to Liverpool if i get 3.5 this semester...and my father kinda want to object by saying that Liverpool don't have anything,but in the end,he said nothing...and i was thinking maybe this going to Liverpool thing will fire me up to get 3.5....cos really,the current semester is damn difficult...so this Liverpool stuff is the only way for me to be fired up....

meet xabi alonso?
meet fernando torres?
meet steven gerrard?
meet rafa benitez?

3.5!HERE I COME!

k now..
ta!
  • currently listening to DBSK's box in the ship

No comments: