11 January, 2009

new phone~~!

A'kum n ello..

what's ur opinion about the phone?
too big?..too wide?
no camera but can 3g?nokia?

hehe.
i'm using this phone rite now instead of that se w300i...ahah...
i'm not really sad using this handphone..the colour is good...

no camera?..i have another big camera to use~~..so i don't really mind about a phone without camera...but maybe i have to think about having a handbag after this cos i can't put this phone in my jeans~

this phone has wireless,so easily access internet at the faculty...lala...
and bloody good colour..
and my father said he'll buy the memory card for the phone and i hope it'll be 1GB or more...
but this phone doesn't have any games...which i'm searching at the internet right now...but i heard that most nokia phones easily attracted virus...so i'm being cautious here..

but like usual,my madness towards searching for themes are frantic...hahaha....

tho the only bad thing about this phone that i'm unhappy about is the keypad...cos the keypad is like the computer's keyboard...so maybe i have a hard time to NOT make my message shorter...ahah~..

and also the alarm..i have to set it manually everyday,unlike SE's phone which will wake me up with that 1N2D's song everyday without me reminding myself every night to set the alarm cos SE's phone will automatically set my alarm at my favourite wake up time(which is 6.15am,cos i have to pray for Subuh prayer and i have a lil bit of time to sleep before my class start)..

k now...i have to do some microbes work..tata~~~!...have to explore this phone~~~!...hoho...

same message tone tho,ALO-NSO and the ringtone is MIROTIC~!

redface

HOHO.

oh btw,this is not a new phone...my father gave it to me bcos it was his...and bcos i told him i want an pda or something like organizer phone,so he gave me this...and i dunno what will i do with my w300...~~...

don't mind don't care~

ta~!
  • currently listening to We The King's check yes Juliet

No comments: