24 January, 2009

harder

A'kum n ello..

trust hani to make my life harder and guiltier..

there this fitness program which i dunno what it's name...and that place called me few hours ago,he told me that hani recommended me to join it...

nice rite..?
am i fat?...i only need to lose some fat at my thighs and calves and have a nice flat stomach,which will be flat after i go to the toilet...

other than that,i don't think i need a fitness programme,unless i am mak cik azah...

DA!

AND NOW THAT GUY INSISTED ME TO GO TO THAT FITNESS THINGY..AND BECAUSE I SELDOM SAY NO EXCEPT WHEN I'M HUNGRY OR SLEEPY,AND SO I SAID YES AND THE APPOINTMENT WILL BE AT 5PM TOMORROW.AND SO I LIED TO HIM THAT I'LL GO.

ooh.
i'm guilty cos lying,cos i hate liars..and now i'm one of them.
haish.

really tho....

what i need right now is a massage,not a fitness programme.
can someone help me with this?

SHIT.THIS PAIN IS JUST BRILLIANT!

ta!

No comments: