09 April, 2008

bank~~!

A'kum n ello...

nice~..i already took my cheque from amanah raya..and then opened up an ASB and CIMB account...cool~...

it was my 1st time,and i did this all alone...so i was totally blank especially when when i want to open the ASB account...the man there told me that i must fill-up this blue paper..and so i did what he told me...and then i saw some terms...i was like 'k,wth is this?'...and so i asked the man again...and when he told me,i was trying to understand what he said...maybe i had a confused face,so he did all the stuff for me..when he knew that i want to bank-in a cheque,instead of cash,he said i have to pay RM10 cos he have to check if the cheque is real or not(something like that),so i have to wait for 4 days for the check to be bank-in in my ASB account..and the 1st number in my ASB account is the RM10 i paid...and after that he told me that i must come on 15th april to bank-in my cheque....

i dunno if you understand the heck i'm talking about,cos i'm confuse about it myself...ahah~
but still,i said ok to him,tho i dunno who'll send me to that place later next week....

and then..went to CIMB..i went to the one that acu works...asked acu to help me open up an account...and then she took me to her workmate,who met me before when i was 11...truthfully,i dunno her...but she was surprised to see me all grown up and all...and then,did all the stuff that i must do...and acu asked me where i work...i told her i work at KUMON...and i told her that my work is mainly mark students' paper and once in a while,teach them too..and then acu told me that she wants me to be her son's tutor...nice~...she said"ko tak pnah pun btau acu yg ko terer math!"...and so i told her arrogantly"alia mmg terer math,acu...alia tak terer add math je"...i got a slap at the shoulder from her...and then i told her that KUMON paid me RM3 for each hours...and then acu said"kalo ko jaga anak aku,mesti lagi byk lagi gaji ko dari tu"....

i had a 2nd thought when she said that...
but i had enough of taking care of lil kiddies....

btw,i went there with syefah and farahin...farahin said she wanted to bank-in some money to her friend...and acu said she'll help her...found out later that ah hin only want to bank-in RM20 only...she got some 'nice' words from acu after that...

and then on the evening,after finished all those stuff(thanks to syefah and farahin for waiting me and sending me to those places),went to Selayang Hospital to visit pak uda...he just got out from the surgery room when we arrived...he was sleeping,but saw me and my sis for 5 seconds or so and then went to sleep...my sis said she was nearly in tears(kot) when she saw him lying on the bed...and i thought i will cry when i see him...but maybe i was trying to calm myself and have the belief that he'll be alright,i didn't have the feeling to cry...

anyway,the post today kinda like lame,maybe cos i'm too tired rite now...only slept for 3 hours only,even my 1st bro was worried when he saw me getting ready to go to the bank...

k..ta then!
  • currently listening to Backstreet Boys' i'll be the one...

No comments: