06 April, 2008

pls don't call me during a Liverpool match,AH HIN!!

A'kum n ello...

i was asking emi about the FT Island's refund ticket...the refund was suppose to be tomorrow...but emi told me that CI entertainment postpone it to the next sunday...and so tomorrow won't have anything....

so i was like,eh??...what are this company doing right now..?...

anyway..i was planning to go with them tomorrow...but cos of the postpone,i don't need to...i'm quite happy with it cos i got my 1st salary yesterday!...haha...and i was thinking to save it cos the salary not that much for 4 days of work...but still,that was my 1st salary....huhu..

so i can keep the money for some time...

but still,i promised farahin that i'll treat her cos last wednesday,we were supposed to go to Times Square,but i had to refuse cos my parents kinda didn't like it about me going out again...and so i told her that i'll make her happy by treating her at some mamak stall...haha...cos that's the only thing that fit my budget...

anyway...when i was watching the arsenal vs Liverpool match just now...(they drew but it was a nice match cos Liverpool didn't play their strongest team)..and just after few minutes of the match,someone called me..and without thinking much,i know it was farahin,cos she's the only person who will call my house and also during a Liverpool match...and so,she really the person on the other end of the phone...anyway,she just called me to tell me that she told liyana about my problem with my other 'friend'..and liyana asked ah hin about it...and then ah hin wanted liyana to asked me if she wanna know...and so liyana sent a sms to me...but i didn't reply cos i don't have any credit...and then after 1hour after she sent me that msg,she panicked and asked ah hin about it cos she thought i was mad at her....really tho,that liyana should be braver after the hard training,what are those military people teaching nowadays??..anyway,ah hin told her about it...and liyana also mad with my 'friend's' behaviour...anyway,ah hin was suppose to call me after that and just hung up..but you know me,i talked much...and so i told her all the current events that happening right now...every funny and weird stuff that happen around me and all...and we were talking on the phone while watching the arsenal vs Liverpool match..(farahin was multi-tasking,she was chatting on ym,watching the tv,and talking to me)...and when Liverpool scored,we were screaming with happiness...tho that's maybe only me(kot)...and then i told her that i got my 1st salary..and then she said she wants to eat at k-lun's restaurant...in my mind was like,'good timing farahin~~'...and so i told her,i'll treat her at k-lun's if i don't spend my money too much when i go to cineleisure...

but now that the plan to go is off already..so i'll treat her later this wednesday(kot)..huhu.

and then when Liverpool match end,it was a 1-1 draw,and so we said bye bye..to be more exact,we hung up during the 90th minute of the match(added time:3minutes)...and that's all..

i hope she won't call me again for the next Liverpool match...i missed a lil bit of the thrill of watching some footie.

and anyway,about my salary,it wasn't much..but still my 1st salary..and the KUMON people wants me to open a CIMB account..so that they can credit my next salary into that account..nice~...have to call acu to open it...and maybe next week i'll go to amanah raya..to take my cheque and also open an ASB account...

so,anybody willing to take me there??...

ta then!
  • currently listening to Shin Hyesung&Lyn's love..after

No comments: