18 December, 2007

ngeng&ngeng!!

A'kum n ello...

ngeng~
that's it..
ngeng!!!!!

i have to feel embarrass about this...
cos me without my tudung and also with the sleepy-face..
he saw it..
ceh~~

i wanna hit him when i saw his evil-stupid-smiley face...
i know he will go out every morning..
maybe play some balls or something like that..
but i never thought it will be THAT early!

ceh~~

k...
let me tell you the story behind these nice words from me...

this morning..
my father wanted me to carry aiman to let him say bye2 to my father before he went to work..
so..
i brought aiman...
it was 7.++am like that...
we were in front of my house...
outside the house to be exact..
and me without my tudung...
and also my sleepy face..
with the my messy hair..

and then i saw him..
i thought it was some indonesian worker from my neighbour house...
wearing that old-black school shirt...
without his usual songkok..
i really thought he was some indon...
then i look properly cos he really look like someone i know..
and then it struck me..
...
ATMAN!!!!!

haish.
how could this happen to me??

so..
i walked slowly into the house..
just to avoid from him..
but my dad stopped me..
he asked me in a very loud voice"NAPE??"
i answered quietly"kawan alia"
my father didn't hear it..
but i looked at atman...
eventhough it was a lil bit far..
but he saw me..
he was smiling...
that hehe-i-know-you-and-i-am-evil smile..
and then i said..
"kawan alia!!alia tak pakai tudung.muke bangun tidur.haish!!"
so...
haish....

no tudung..
and my sleepy-face...
haish~~

maybe this is my punishment cos i always call him gay..

lorh~~

No comments: