06 December, 2007

dream?dbsk????lift??

A'kum n ello..

i had a dream last night..
hoho..
it's all-about-dbsk-when-i-meet-him..

haha..
ngeng~~

k..
the dream started like this..
they live in this hotel..
coincidentally..
my family that were having a holiday at that time..
live in the same hotel with dbsk..

but..
i,who 100% fangirls them..
knew nothing about it...
and so..
i was thrilled like i was the luckiest girl in the world..
cos without no warning and notice..
and just knowing nothing..
i was in the same place as dbsk..

hoho..
same hotel..
same floor..
our rooms were not really that far apart..
[reminder:it's a dream]

then..
i tried to have their autograph..
i didn't think a piece of paper is enough to have their autograph..
so...
i took a box..
and cut it to form a big card..
and then..
went out from my room..
and suddenly..
micky and junsu were in front of me..
walking without looking i was there..

and so..
i stopped them...
[man,this really remind me of my courage to stop paul moss from walking away cos i wanted his autograph]
then..
i told them..
that i want their autograph..
so..
i gave them the card..
and i told them..
that they should sign the autograph..
and asked the others to sign it..
and give it to me later on..
and they agreed..

and believe me..
celebs were not that nice..
[again,reminder:this is a dream]
cos i never got back the card..
oh!i introduce myself before i gave them the card...

until..~~
when my family already had their time at the hotel..
and we already packed and want to go home..
my father asked me to bring the luggage to the lobby..
nice~
where is that bellboy when you need them..~
and so..
i went to the lift..
and saw...
dbsk and the manager..
if you know me..
and understand me well..
you will know what my reaction after i saw them...

WHAT THE HELL???
WHERE ARE MY CARD??
I WASTED MY HOLIDAY TIME WAITING FOR THAT DAMN CARD!
AND NOBODY GAVE ME..

and really..
in that dream..
jaejoong was shocked..
micky was guilty..
junsu was smirking...
yunho was shocked and guilty..
changmin~i think you look at me like i'm weird suddenly shouted like that...

then..
after my burst..
i asked them..
where am i?
the dbsk manager was there,i realize..
he said "at the lift"
and i said..
"oh~~"
and then..
my father called..
telling me..
don't use the lift..
cos there are many GIRLS in front of the lift at the lobby..
and so..
i looked at those dong bang boys..
they looked at me..
and i know..
i'm dead...~~

that's all..
after that..
i woke up from my sleep..
and my sis asked me why i smiled after my sleep..
i told her"alia mimpi dong bang shin ki".......

ahah..
  • currently listening to Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends ..

No comments: