10 February, 2006

i am watching the comp.

a'kum...i am totally bz with my life RIGHT NOW...!!!...but lucky i have a chance to surf the internet....what a depressing week i've been!!!...liverpool lose 2-0 in a row!!!..and the bad thing was....the lose...oh!..and also liverpool outplayed all the teams but they just can't score..!!!haish...enough then..just hope they win the next match...mind you...it will be against wigan...and also at their place...and they are currently improve and improve to become a good team..gd luck then liverpool..!!!..you'll never walk alone..!!....i have thought about this thing for a long time...and i think the 1 thing that i hate the most is 'last-minute decision!!!'....I HATE IT!..I HATE IT!!..i think that is the most irritating behaviour someone could have...not just irritating...but also unresponsible...change at the last minute...ever wonder why ppl always change from good thing to bad thing at the last minute..?...i dunno...i wonder about that...but i dunno the answer of the why...i just hope i won't change my decision at the very last-minute...my school-life right now...it's just okay....my bag has not change it's weight...but i think my eye-lids change it's weight....i am very sleepy at the 1st 4 period of school...when teacher talk and talk and talk..i dunno...i just can't open my eyes...even if i open my eyes...u just see my sleepy face with my sleepy eyes....it's just obvious to see if i am sleepy....da...on monday...i have tasawuf and tuition P.A at 2.15pm and 4.45pm...on tuesday,wednesday,thursday..i have netball practice
....on friday...lucky me..i don't have anything....but i am not a person who always sleep after school...just a few minutes like 20 something....saturday...i have this plan with hani to play tennis...sunday....i have to finish all my homeworks...even this is weird + crazy...i use all my energy to support liverpool when i watching any liverpool match...cool huh?..liverpool crazy....i dunno what to say then....bye..!...n ta!

No comments: