05 February, 2006

runaway..?..just an option....

assalamualaikum...n ello...havent blog for a long time..cos i think nobody want to read it...but whatever...cos i want to say what my heart want to say....the last 2 weeks (or maybe 3)...have been very bz and shitty weeks that ever happen to me....but lucky liverpool played well.....firstly that made me bad was farahin...she was not being a very-good friend of mine cos she wanted me to be her full-time friend....haish...i dunno what to say about that....farahin been kind of jerk at that time....i told liyana that farahin wanted me to do everything that she want....but i was surprised to know that she told liyana..that i want her to do what i wanted...hrm..?...and the most stupid thing was this thing..she said she mad at me bcos i lose my temper when she talked bad things about liverpool...oh!!!SHIT!!!..i thought she was my besfriend..!!!!....i thought she know about me...but i was wrong then...she even dunno what i really like the most....haish...many ppl know already that i hate ppl talk bad things about liverpool....but she as my bestfriend not being understanding....haish....and with that kind of situation...my friendship with my other mates were bad...(maybe)...i was being such a paranoid...i thought hani mad at me...and also amalina mad at me...i thought my friendship with my very bestmates bcame totally bad...i thought the only ppl i can rely to was liyana...but liyana is different...to see a worried face from her was totally bad...so...i keep any bad thoughts on my own ...i thought my family can be reliable in this situation eventhough it was always them who always tell their probs to me...but no-they are not really reliable...they just listen...n do nothing about it n no advice was given....i don mind though...i was the most independent in my family...so...i keep everything to myself...i dunno..i nearly got hysteria...my homeworks are too much...biology is not my fav but i give all my energy to the subject...and i also thought 1 thing that can cure all my moodiness...drug!...haha...i dunno what made me think that...but i forbid that idea though...i was a bad friend and all but i am not stupid...no way..!!...but i think all the prob nearly gone now...hani helped me bcos i told her what i feel....being very-very brilliant friend...can't say anything to reply all the good things she did to me..thanks!!!...neway...about farahin...we just being friend...but i dunno if we will be like before...she just won't understand me...eventhough i always said"farahin,ko la yg memahami.."...but nope...i just said it accidentally anyway...i think my plan to run from here will totally happen....i just want to leave for liverpool....maybe the culture there will be different from here...or maybe the ppl there will be very different than here...but to see my beloved liverpool and the anfield crest along the road will be the most happiest thing...and i think that's the only way to forgot my past....and i just hope it will be hani on my side at that time....or me alone..............

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE,ALIA.......

No comments: