25 January, 2006

the modern shake-lil-peare....!

a'kum..this is a poem that i made...i'm not a shakespeare lover...but i was boring at the time..ckg sazali nag about something in front of the crowd....so...i just put it here...

A day
Full of blossom
died
because of troublesome
nobody want to say it's him
good-looking but mean
it's his fault
this problem be

he smile at me
with that evil-sly smile
not even innocent-like
but pure of evil
my mind just have 3 words
"I HATE HIM!
how can people think it's me?!?!

teacher give me lecture
oh!i can see the picture
"me in the detention room"
"good girl surround by baddies"
i stare at him again
SHIT!

he just smile
wider this time
not just his smile
but also my heart
and then i saw him
with blood running from his nose
then i realize
my hand just hit him

teacher pull me
another lecture again,i see
damn him but hee :D
i spend the day in the detention room after this

out from the room
saw him
kind of funny
his face blotchy
but deserve it
sorry i hear
but smile at him
not really forgiving

he email me
but i ignore it
he call me
again,i ignore him
5 minutes later
my sis shouting
"the phone piss me!"
i have to answer it
"sorry"he mean it
"shut up"i say it
"very-very sorry"he reply
"okay"i reply
"yahoo"he shouting
-click-i hung up

i dont think this is a poem..some sort of story i think...but later i blog a proper blog...tata..!




No comments: