05 January, 2006

new day.new week.new year.

assalamualaikum n hello...not a very good starting new year for me..also not good for my starting school day...n also not good for my starting day cos i have to wake up early for school n i already woke up at 6.39am this morning..not my usual wake up call cos i always wake up at 6.20am...want to change the layout today...but just wait n see...last weekend...my lil cousin came to my house...named shara...she'll be in standard 2 this year....she is a cute lil girl...very2 cute...i think she is my fav among my step-cousins....but she can be kind of annoying...what can i say..she's a kid..she made me mad,alright...one time,i put my foot on the table...and she take it...i thought she took my foot just to urut or something...then later...when i had my bath...i saw some blue ink at my toenails...then i realized..when shara took my foot,she was holding a blue pen..BDAK KECIK TUH CONTENG KAKI AKU!!!!!...damn it..!...really..a brat will always be a brat...i asked her why she did that...she just said.."sbb taruk kaki atas meja pehal.."...hampeh...ok...i have to admit that it is kinda rude to put my foot on a table...haish....we also have a bite at McD last weekend...i asked her what she wants...then she said she wants ayam...i asked her"ayam burger or ayam goreng.."..she said"ayam goreng"...i ordered mcflurry...n she ordered ayam goreng...but later...she wanted my mcflurry..i asked her.."tak makan ayam tu ke..?"...n then she said"sape yg order?".....__________....i dunno why-i think i want to slap that brat at that time...then later we bought her McChicken bcos we thought she wanted a burger..but seriously...she just ate half of it...haish...lucky it's not me who blanje her...

hrm...my new day at school...very2 boring...lucky hani n amalina are in my class...i dunno what i can do without them...haha..but both of them said they want to go to boarding school if they have their chances...blurgh...i dont want to go to any asrama cos it will be my last choice...i know my class is boring...but i really dont like to have new friends....i have new friends already after i moved to seksyen 9....i know how tough it is to have new friends...n also i know how hell it is to be in a boarding school..imagine my life without liverpool...haish...it's hell...can't wake up early in the morning to watch the 3am liverpool match...haish..really2 hell..n anyway...i dont want to leave my friends...if hani n amalina want to go to asrama...just go...i have liyana n farahin to friend n i have emilia as my classmate..duh...my bio teacher is quite boring...i dunno what's she's talking about..she just said..."what is biology?".."why do u choose biology?"...i have my own answers...biology is a study of life and also about living things and etc...why i choose bio is bcos i want to be a doctor or a pharmacist and to be both of that i have to score biology...i can describe in words but i cant describe it in front of the teacher..but i think she's kinda boring...i like my chem's teacher...strict..but cool...hrm...physics is alright..love to solve the prob...n i think that's all then...bye...

No comments: