29 December, 2005

nanana.heyhey.goodbye

assalamualaikum...n hi...i thought i want to type in bm...but i felt awkward...i felt like my bm is like some true bm words...huhu...so...like usual...i type in bi....last week...my mak long and her family n also my grandma came to my house...haha...my other cousin from seksyen19 also came...they bought me a liverpool clock and also a liverpool keychain that similar to the keychain that hani gave to me for my birthday...but i dun mind...cos i have extra keychain..huhu...bear in mind...if u want to make me very,very happy on my birthday...bought me a liverpool stuff...then i will be ur friends forever...huhu...back to my mak long n her family...they came to visit us who seldom visited them at batu pahat...good...but mak cik azah made me n my siblings mad...that woman!!!...there's this time...when my father not around but my mak long's family slept at my house...my bro asked my sis to take the laptop from my father's room bcos my bro wanted to use it....but when my sis asked her...she just said"tanye ayah!" then she slam the door...ok...she slam the door very hard and also in front of my dear mak long's family.....to tell u the truth...my sis' told me all this thing..she came to me with a very angry face n told me what happen n then my mak long came to us n said"mak long taknak nyibuk hal keluarga org"..well said..even after what she saw....i dunno wut happen to her...if she wanted to show what happen to this family...do as she pleased cos it's not us who have the prob...but her...haish...really that woman...nowadays she became more vicious like she's having a period for the whole year....hrm...last monday...have a gathering with my old mates...liyana munir,farahin n maiz-all of them were from sks6...talk about our pmr results...liyana n farahin got 2As...and maiz got none....n maiz also said to me that she change her school...the options of schools that were given to her were smks2,smks9 n skolah agama s18....i though maybe she got sek.2 cos that school always have many vacancies...but yesterday..she called me with a sad tone and also asked me"alia..ko akan anggap aku kwn selamanye kan..?"...i felt weird...but i said.."yeah"...n then she said she will study at sek.9 next year...she thought i will be sad or what...but i said"BAGUS KO,MAIZ..!!...ade gak kwn lame segeng aku kat situ..."..maiz was surprised with my reaction..maybe i was a bad-friend..but dun mind...she school with me!!....huhu...anan..maybe u dunno maiz...but she's one of the best ping pong girl player i ever met n i dun even know how to play pingpong[haha]...but she's a bomb...i hope she is,not was...today i will go to OU with amalina,liyana n farahin...n also my tuition teacher...we have to blanje her...but bcos neither of us know the way to go there..amalina's aunt cant drive us there...but it will be her bro...and her bro already asked rm5 for minyak n tol...WTH!?!?!??!...shit...hrm...watch liverpool match this morning...everton vs liverpool and liverpool won 3-1...huhu....just watch the 2nd half...cant watch the 1st cos my father n stepmum were not asleep yet....n they even went to have some 'breakfast' at 4.30am n i can smell the nasi goreng they made...but they slept after that at 5.__am....then i watched the match for the last 20 minutes n 2 ppl get sent off....so sorry to hear that...that's all then...bye..!

No comments: