13 December, 2005

nervous.syndrom.breakdown

a'kum...elo...today...wanna say...hi...-crap-...9 days to go...huhu....that pmr result....every 5 minits in my living life....i always pray..."GOD,PLEASE...!...MAKE LIVERPOOL WIN THE CLUB WORLD CHAMP N ALSO THE PMR..!!"...every 5 minits of this breathing!!!!!...really...the last time when i wait for my upsr result...i got a fever for 3 days-i think...but now...i always cough n i think maybe later i get a cold...n maybe later than that i get a fever...n my friends just said"ala,alia.konfem 8A"...hrm...dat's will be a miracle...but i will pray...every minute..before i go to bed,when i wake up in the middle of the night,when i nervous,when i remember about pmr- i wont forget to pray....k...blame aina about this nervousness...if she didn't show her nervous-pmr-thingy in her blog..maybe i dont blab about this...neway..i just can hope that i get 8As n my science will be totally A..n also math....cos i want to be pharmacist@doctor@____....n i also feel nervous about this club world championship..haha...i dunno if i feel nervous like when liverpool through to the CL final....haha....!!...may GOD make liverpool through to the final n beat any team....n my PMR get 8As....AMIN~~!!!....hrm..mak cik azah always try to make me change my decision for not going to asrama...but still...i stick to my decision..i dun want...i dun want n dun want....even tkc...like tkc want me anyway...neway..about this pmr thingy..maybe after pmr i will have this nazar for eating any kicap....and also maybe for before the result...n hope my wish will be granted just like when liverpool win the CL final...AMIN~~!!

No comments: