23 December, 2005

cursed.to.7

a'kum...haha...the news about my pmr result...i got 7A...1b...haha....7 is a curse!!!!!....even for liverpool player....bcos when harry kewell wore the no.7 liverpool shirt...he always got injured...the last time he got injured...it was the CL final liverpool vs ac milan..just 25 minutes played...he got injured....but he okay right now...he just got injured for more than 4 months.....anyway...about the pmr...yesterday..my father called me...he asked me my friends got what...i told him that liyana got 5As n amalina got 8As...and he asked me what will liyana's parent gave her...n i said i dunno...he asked me what i want...i said i want an iPod-but that's the wish IF i got 8A-...n he said,i didnt get 8As...da...so..i said i want money...he said,"HUH???"....n then i said 1A for rm100....he change the subject about money n talk about the ipod...he asked me why i want it...i dunno..i just want it...hehe...maybe he really have a 2nd thoughts about the iPod...haha..

then...at night..he asked me what i want....i said i want money bcos i think i didnt get 8...then he said we just have to eat pizza....lor....i said me n my sis can make the pizza..but he insist to buy it..so..ok.....

then..when i ate the pizza...haha...my father gave me an iPod...huahahahah....iPod nano...i dunno that iPod is tiny...but very cool..huhu....luv it....2 gb...another cool....but my father said...if u want the accessory...buy it urself...i dun mind about that...haha..

hrm....my cousins asked me how much i got...lucky my KH is A...or my uncle will nag at me-my uncle is a KH teacher....and my other uncle said he'll give me the present when raya haji...lor....but dun mind...and many ppl said congrats...hrm...not really good...but still...i can study in sci class next year....huhu...but maybe i cant class with ainun n amalina...but maybe i can with hani...she got 7A...huhu..but her sci is A,n mine is b....haish...but dun mind...gtg then...want to enjoy my iPod...haha..!!..bye...

No comments: