25 February, 2006

hehe...tata..lololo...

a'kum....hello...change the layout..change cos emi's comp can't navigate at my last layout....hrm...she use opera for her internet...so...bcos she using that...she can't navigate in anything...haish.. not all anything...just some anything...i am watching the comp and also king kong....kinda boring....maybe bcos i didn't pay much attention at the movie....the intro is kinda slow...but the king kong havent appear yet...hrm...bought the king kong at mall....my father also bought geisha...hehe...good2...want to watch zhang ziyi and ken watanabe....and also michelle yeoh...gong li kinda pretty...but she really looks old...nevertheless she still pretty...my father likes her...men...they know which one the beauty...at school..fatin aziz asked me if i got any flyer...i think maybe she meant the prom-thing her friends always do...so i said i didn't get any...she told me to ask my bro to go there...hrm..?...she said she always see him at nine...i thought nine she meant some kind of place her friends always lepak...then she meant nine is seksyen 9...duh...these ppl...they have many names to name whatever things they like...so i said i tell him...i told her that my 1st bro is not really social....but my 2nd is very social...she was shocked though...no surprise...my 2nd bro is not really a social kind of boy the last 2 years...she also inveited me to go there...WAHAHAHAH..!!..me???!?!?..to dat prom...it is an honour my lil friend....but i don't even want to step at that place...no way....hehe...my lil cousin said my 2nd bro is handsome...huahaha..!!....maybe he is...i dunno...his face really smooth...a lil twinge of jealous....huhu...not really...and my sis told my lil cousin and me that in sana'y wala nang wakas...she said she likes leo...and my lil cousin said she like christian better...i agree with her...i like christian...very2 charismatic..!!..hihi...and my father also watch that show...haha...my FATHER..??..who hates drama-luv that kind of show...??..haha...!!...he made a joke that he looks like christian...huahaha...that's my father...his jokes really involve himself...kay now..tata..!!...have to sleep early for tonight...(it's 12.25am right now)..tomorrow have netball,usahawan and also watch movie...good2...a very bz day..k then..tata!!

No comments: