19 December, 2007

very pening~~

A'kum n ello..

2 days in a row..
i feel like my head is spinning...
cos of the lack of sleep...
haish2..

aiman oi aiman...
if you're not a handsome boy and also a nice boy when you're grow up later...
i'll make you have vasectomy...

..
too cruel..

i'll only kick you..
that's all....

chicken pox o chicken pox..
pls go away from my maid..
my lunch and dinner are not that delicious anymore without my maid to cook it..
and my life will be much better and healthier if my maid's health is not that infectious..

hrm..?
infectious...
i hope that's the correct word..
whatever~

ah~
today is Wednesday...
me and ainun were supposed to do our comp test today..
but bcos of our lack of 'studying'..
we didn't go...
ahah..
  • currently listening to Shinhwa's i'll never let you go...
  • yeay,hani found my glowstick..!
  • tezuka-buchou,i lover you!!
  • fatin hashim,muffin!
  • fatin aqilah,keychain!
  • noi,my souvenire!

No comments: