30 December, 2007

A'kum n ello..

yesterday didn't blog..
cos the Internet is kinda slow with my dad download something while i was using the Internet..
and that effect the connection..

ok~

anyway..
yesterday..
watched the 1st episode of Iryu 2 at crunchyroll..
cos i'm in a dilemma right now,about which drama to buy,Galileo or Iryu2..
..

so i watched the drama..
very2 fascinating..
i was too absorb with the surgery and all...
until my dad suddenly told me that he wanted to use the comp..
i told him "jap" maybe a lil bit loud cos the drama didn't even end yet and it was in the middle of something important and goood..
but my father thought i was too over..
so he suddenly lose his temper at me..
i was like "wth?"
so..
i log off and let him use the comp..

then..
later after that..
i informed him that i didn't want to join his dinner at Kelab Shah Alam..
and again..
he lose his temper..
i dunno what happen to him nowadays..
he always lose his temper..

though i went to Kelab Shah Alam with him..
and lucky the fish&chip was alright..
and also my sis' chicken chop..
and also mak cik azah's sandwich..
and my dad's Frankfurter..

in the end..
my day was alright..

or maybe my sudden moodiness nowadays is because i'm nearly reaching 18..?
woo~
18??

it's not like it's a surprise that i'll be 18 for the next 3 months..
but still..
i'm grown up...
ahah..

just now..
emi and i talked about when we were kids..
loving hindustan and all..
and how i can understand those hindi movies without subs..
that's a wow..

kids are genius in understanding body-language,eh?

ahah..
tata now....
  • currently listening to Arashi's oh yeah..

No comments: