23 December, 2007

yeah.new?da-re??

A'kum n ello...

i'm a bad person eh..?
went to a wedding..
my neighbour's wedding..
someone that i don't even know my whole life..

they already sent an invitation card to us;family....
and so..
my dad asked my sis and i,partner with mak cik azah to go to that wedding..
and so i went..
cos mak cik azah told my maid not to cook for lunch..
and if i don't go..
i don't have anything to eat...

and for me,Alia Liverpool...
eat is a must,as well as water and Liverpool..
hoho..

had nasi briyani with the usual stuff with sambal sotong..
nice~
the food was great..
eat like i'm a good nice lil virgin..
and after i already ate it all..
i told mak cik azah that i wanted to go home..

so..
i went home..

end.

nice eh..~?
what a lovely,nice behaviour neighbour i am..
it's not like the peeps there know if i'm gone or not..
my neighbours;the only peeps i know can be count by my fingers...

k..
nice story..~

then....
i continue read cecelia ahern's where rainbows end when i came home..
already read it till the end..
and
WHOA!!!
I LOVE IT!!
lucky those mates of mine introduced that book to me....

so..
that cousin of mine who mad at me cos vote her blog as 'okay-la' wants to buy The It Girl book..
and i already read that book by the way..
the 2nd book though..

anyway..
back to what i want..
i dunno which book i want to buy..
hrm..
cecilia ahern's books are good..
but i think i love meg cabot's more..
haish..
too many to choose..

not that i hate it..
;p

tata!
  • currently listening to DBSK's sky...
  • my fate is not happen like i want it to be..
  • cos that person that i want to ask is not online...

No comments: