28 December, 2007

sad,sad life~

A'kum n ello...

watched Art of Football..
the show about football stories and all..
and there this video of this stupid keeper..
who wanted to pass the ball to his mates..
but the ball hit a player that was in front of him..
and so the ball rebound...
and goal!
the ball moving into the goalpost behind him...

haha~
bengong~

anyway..
there also this part when this football legend talked about the importance of fans..
and then..
the show showed the power of the Liverpool fans..
they showed the fans sang the You'll Never Walk Alone song...
and then..
the show also showed a football player sing it...
and after he sang..
he said..
"it was fabulous,very2 fab"
he was talking about the Liverpool fans..
that also include me...

huhu..
i know i'm famous..
huhu..

that's all about Liverpool..

then..
about my life...
nazneen asked about that work in Tesco..
she said something about sales promoter..
i'm quite confuse what is sales promoter..
but i said to her that i maybe can't work there...
cos i'm still not in the mood to work right now..
i'm more into work-in-an-office person..
if anybody wants me for this kind of work,call me!

and also nazneen..
sorry i can't reply ur messages cos i really don't have enough credits right now..

and another story that really made me sad,very2 sad...
it's about my iPod...
my dear love iPod...
the thing lost it lives..
my father gave it to me on 24th December 2005...
and then my maid found it inside my pocket(maybe my pants) that had been washed by a washing machine for 2++ hours...
and so..
the iPod is mati...
haish....
i'm very2 sad...

a stupid bright side for me..
this is better cos i won't care about another stupid earphones after this,aite?

haish..
i want to cry~~

and another thing i have to be sad about..
it's not really that sad..
it's pitiable though...
cos..
another ex-crush of mine..
couple with a person that has the same name with me...
so..
pity me..~
i'm the pitiable alia~~

k..
what a sad day today apart of the Liverpool thingy...
  • currently listening to Lee Seung Gi's shape of your lips...
  • ainun,is next week okay for the driving test?call me!
  • mangas are the best!

No comments: