01 December, 2007

quiz dbsk

A'kum n ello..

k..
these are some dbsk's quizzes that i took from emi's blog..

emi..
hope you don't mind...

My “Vacation” with DBSK [Fic] by msxmasuda
Name
Favorite Song
Ultimate Vacation Spot
We went on the bus as I held hands w/ best friend
They all fought to sit with me so I sat next to
There was room so I sat there gettin squished by
Ocean! So we ran to the water as I was carried by
Gettin a tan I shut my eyes feeling soft pecks fr
I played it off like it was nothing & went to hug
OMG suddenly I got pinched in the wrong place by
Mad I sat right down but got lovingly comforted by
Chances that I'd go on another vacation with them
54%








































Who in TVXQ would you most likely date?




Choikang Changmin
real name : Shim Changmin
dob : Febuary 18, 1988
zodiac : Aquarius/Pisces
blood type : B
height : 6'1" (186cm)
weight : 134lbs (61kg)
hobbies : video games, singing, listening to music, reading
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



eheh..
i know i'm a person who will get cozy with changmin..
hoho..

No comments: