06 December, 2007

after-school life

A'kum n ello...

whew...
i finally found the list that i made about life after school..
i did it around january..
26th january according to this blog..

so..
here it is..

  • Shopping!!..when my age increase,my money also increase.
ahah.when you were young,you thought this thing will happen.money increase?kiddies thinking.
  • HOLIDAY!!..no school,so more time..hopefully outside malaysia
ah~say it like it's the easiest thing in the world.my parents asked where to go.but nothing happen.
  • Paintball~...i don't really like paintball..but it's better to try..
k..where is my friends when i need THIS!
  • LIVERPOOL!!!..go There and live there!..
k.if i can't live there,maybe i can GO there.XABI ALONSO,HERE I COME!!!!
  • Learn how to cook...obviously,i have to..cos i'm sux in all the things that involve kitchen..
still lazy to do it....
  • bake cakes...(from above) except these...
maybe this wouldn't be a problem if i know where is my late-mother's recipe book..
  • more jdoramas!!!...japanese dramas are just good!
my sister bought some of it.so,this already out from the list!
  • driving license..i don't have the mood to drive right now..but honestly,driving is really important if u want to be alone!
this is a NOT a joke..~~
  • upgrade my iMac...that's a must though...i luv my comp apple...eventhough the ram is just 128mb only..
where is that memory then...?


honestly,why after spm's life is not that good as i imagine..??
lorh..
  • currently listening to Avril Lavigne's girlfriend...

No comments: