12 December, 2007

ah~i'm happy!

A'kum n ello..

i heard nazneen get paid cos taking care of kiddies..
so..
i wanna ask...
is that place require any more workers?
cos..
if taking care of kids will get me more money..
sign me up..
cos currently..
i'm taking care of aiman for FREE..

lorh..

my maid got chicken pox..
maybe mak cik azah's chicken pox attracted to her..
and went to her and attack her..
and let my maid sick..
and then let me and my siblings taking care of aiman...
not that it's a bother...
cos i have to admit,it is...
cos aiman is having his baby rebellious stage..
i.e becoming more active day by day...
and today is the day he shows his true self as an 8month-going-to-be-1year boy...

lucky him..
cos he is only a baby and
also bcos i love him...

haish2..

i didn't have enough sleep today courtesy of the Liverpool match this morning...
and i slept after my subuh prayer..
and then...
my father took aiman and put him beside me and he told me..
"jaga aiman"
k..nice~
i only slept for about 40minutes,and this is what i deserve...

and that boy~
the adult still sleeping but he still awake..
he pulled my hair and do everything he can for me and my sis to play with him..
nice~

my sis played with him(i think)
but later she put him beside me again..
and there..
i stuck with him..
while he still active and full of energy..
and didn't have any spot of tiredness..
again,nice~~

and ok..
he pulled my hair to grab my attention...
lucky though..
this lil kid got bored..
and he fell asleep..
cute~

many things happen just for today...
and i have to take care of him for another more days...
ah~~
i'm thinking twice about getting married early...
haha...

another thing..
cos the whole family didn't want aiman to get chicken pox..
my maid can't touch him..
and so..
the person who have to wash his BUTT is ME!

alisa,alisa..
lucky you..
is that stupid nose of urs are becoming better right now???

and aiman..
lucky you that Liverpool won the match..
my mood really good today..
hoho..

tata!
  • currently listening to Anyband's daydream..

No comments: