25 December, 2007

meet HER~

A'kum n ello...

ahah..
i read izzo's and emi's blog..
hoho..
experience of the 1st timers..
very2 nice..

to izzo:TWINKLE2 LIL STAR!!
to emi:surau eh?~ahha..

anyway..
tomorrow will meet this certain someone..
can't tell who she is cos this certain person will be very mad..
but i think most of you won't mind..
but a person who live beside me every night since my acu move out from my house dislike that person..
i don't have a choice but to keep it secret..

i hope our meeting will have a blast..
and to be honest..
this is a first time for me to meet someone from the internet..
but unlike a meeting from the internet that you know the other person's face..
this is a lil bit different cos i dunno her voice and face...
but i know her personality...
BUT also she knows many things about me..

kinda weird eh..~

so..
becos i don't want to be left out being a just nothing and doing nothing and face the nothingness..
so..
i made a plan with her to meet..
and she agreed with it..
and we'll meet tomorrow..

cos she's a lil bit of stranger to me.
so i asked liyana to helped me...
and so..
she'll join me tomorrow..

and this thing also will be a my aim for a new target that is to meet new people and be braver towards my super new 18 next year..~~

btw,
my dear cousins,Noi and Dila who come to Shah Alam from Batu Pahat to meet me..
(not really)
sorry that i won't be playing with you all tomorrow cos you all(especially Noi) and i have other things to do such as you will go out with my father to buy your medicine book while me go to mid valley to watch a movie and buy another story books...

hoho..

hope you 2 will miss me..
XD

anyway..
talking about my cousins..
there this certain cousin of mine who is the same age like me..
is currently mad at my father and my family(maybe) cos my father was the one who picked Noi and Dila from Pudu today..
that cousin of mine was mad cos it wasn't her who will pick my cousins from BP cos that cousin of mine thinks she can drive her way to KL...

to be honest..
she's being stupid here..

the roads at KL are busier than any people think of..
and to think that a person that only has L as her licence wants to pick someone at KL is totally ____.
you know what..
my father said she's a person who love to dream but never will happen..

that's harsh but that's reality..
hope that dream won't be forever though...

and izzo..
you know her..
and don't try to be inferior..
and also don't even try to stop blogging..
and lamb stew is sup kambing aite?

ahah~

k..
tata!
  • currently listening to Mary J Blige's be without you...

No comments: