27 December, 2007

damn,shitty women in da house

A'kum n ello..

that bengong lady yelled at me today..
cos i wasn't being a 'gentle' lady...
yeah,yeah..
whatever..~

you can't be gentle in your life if your mind full of anger and hatred,aite?

and i'm saying this because the 2 women in the house were being sengal~~
such,such sengal peeps..

haish..

i was mad by just waiting for my maid...
but that's only waste of my time cos she just doing nothing and not doing the thing that i waited for her to do..

k..
i'll tell you what i asked her to do..
cooked the nugget for me..

i'm a lazy kid,aite..?
but if she doesn't want to do it in the 1st place..
why didn't she tell me..???
i had waited for her for like more than 10minutes(or maybe less) at the dining room..
but she just doing nothing..
and you know me..
if you want to waste my time,don't make me wait for it...

haish..
stupid and selfish woman...

then this other woman..
she said i was being insensitive cos didn't even realize that she was sick for the whole day...

erm..
why must i realize that..?
she only live and breathe in the room all alone..
and doing nothing except playing with aiman..
and i don't even want to talk with her..
so..
why must i..?

k..
i was being selfish and bratty..
but whatever..
i'm too angry to listen to her rubbish about life and how we must face the future and all...
it's not like i'm an idiot about that...

tcah~

No comments: