23 November, 2007

23nov [5.08pm]

23nov [5.08pm]

A'kum n ello...

this exam week..
like i said before..
this week is the toughest week of my life cos of exam..
add math,physic and chemistry..
hoho..

anyway..
eventhough this is the toughest..
this also the one of the embarrassing week..

cos..
during my physic's paper2 exam..
i heard my cellhone ringing...
to be more spesific..
the thing make an annoying noise..


it wasn't bcos someone called me or something like that..
it was bcos i forgot to off my alarm...
and the alarm from my phone is really annoying..
it's like an indian mantra or something like that..
and nearly all the people who heard the noise felt irritated by it cos they lose a lil bit focus while they're answering those physic question..

hoho..

the real story began like this..

i was doing the exam..
then..
i heard some familiar noise..
i thought it was my imagination or something like that..
so..
i ignore it..

then..
when i heard it again for the 2nd time..
i looked at other people if they really heard it..
they didn't look bother or anything like that..
so..
i ignore it..

then..
the 3rd time..
i heard it again..
i realize it really was from my phone..
so..
i tried to hide a lil bit of my face..
until...........
i saw some of the teachers went to my bag..
and off the phone..
haha..

and i thought that was the end...~

the phone make a noise again...

again........

and that's when i thought that thing really annoy me...
i lose a lil bit of my focus..
bcos at that time i remember that a sony ericsson's alarm will kept ringing eventhough we off the phone...
so..
i put up my hand..
and told the teacher that my cellphone was ringing..
so..
she helped me go to my bag and watched me off the alarm..

and after the exam..
fatin kept asking whose cellphone was that..
ahah...

and just yesterday..
during chemistry paper2..
another thing make a noise..
my tummy........
haha..
i remember that i didn't eat anything...
gosh..
i hope arif arfan didn't heard it...
huhu....

tata then!
  • currently listening to DBSK's together...

No comments: