02 November, 2007

grad day

A'kum n ello...

graduation day was yesterday...
haha!
i was lazy to update the blog yesterday cos i was too tired..
but anyway..
i was happy..
and also a lil bit frustrated afterwards..
but i don't really mind..

anyway..
my dad came to watch me..
and i took many pics with my friends..
and during the vips' speeches..
i was bluetooth-ing with liyana and emi..
haha..

k now..
i update some of the pics..
i only put the pics from my cellphone cos i have to recharge the camera right now...

ah~
we already graduate!!

ah hin made a M-Man Utd,me made a L-LIVERPOOL,Liyana made a C-Chelsea

me n emi...
eheh~

me n najwa..
ahah...
bored while listening to those speeches...

me n hani..
ahah..

najwa and hani..
ahahahaha!
teddy bear~~
I LOVE YOU!


HA-LI-WA

No comments: