20 November, 2007

20/11/07[5.53pm]

20/11/07[5.53pm]

A'kum n ello..

many things to said..
and today really makes me dizzy cos of add math..

..
don't want to talk about it..
hoho..

nway...
last night..
i checked on my hutang's list..
i ticked off my debt to hani...
then..
i planned about paying k-lun's hutang by giving her presents later..
then..
liyana's hutang that she forgot about it..
then..
i remember an old friend of mine whom i didn't contact for about 5 years..

hehe..
the man is..
my old friend,
khairil naim..
haha..

i sent a sms to him..
cos i remember about my promise to him that i will buy a cap for him..
so..
i asked him about it..
before that..
i asked him if he still remember me or something like that..
then..
he said..
he still remember me and he is not a person who forget people easily..
haha..
i have to agree about that..

then..
i asked him about the cap..
he said he didn't want the cap anymore cos his hiphop era already over..
so..
i asked him what he wants..
he said he halal-kan the promise that i said to him..
and no need for me to buy anything..
haha...

to be honest..
i was like..
is this naim?
that scum,man utd fan,naim?
he was being weird..
i mean..
he was being good~~
i was a lil bit awkward in thinking about things to say to him..
but later on..
we still the buddies that started when we were 11 year old..
but without the whole man utd/liverpool-is-stupid fighting..

THAT no-fighting thingy is very weird between us..
maybe later will be better..

anyway..
i'm very happy that an old friend of mine still remember me..
hoho..

and naim informed me that he got PLKN..
1st intake..
haha...
another victim of najib..
hoho....

k..
that's all..
tata!

  • currently listening to Madina Lake's One Last Kiss..

No comments: