07 November, 2007

weeeek no1!!

A'kum n ello..

NEWS no1 in the oricon chart..
both in the single and album charts..

Koda Kumi featuring DBSK's last angel single got 3rd..
avex really can't beat Johnny's entertainment..

and..

LIVERPOOL scored 8 goals in the LIVERPOOL vs Besiktas match early this morning...
...
.......
8 GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
hoho..
8~~~~~~
8-0 and that is a record for the Champions Leagus cos that is the highest margin in the competition..
hoho..
8-0..
hatrick by benayoun..
double goals from crouch and babel...
and 1 from gerrard..

and yup...
i watched the match eventhough spm is only a few days...
but God really care about me..
after the 4th or maybe 5th goal..
i read the History book...
cos i thought God gave me a signal that i need to study..
so..
bcos my eyes still big from the 4/5 goals before..
i read the history book while watching the match..
and it really pays..
cos Liverpool scored more than 3++ goals after that...

ahakz..!
i'm happy...

but still a lil bit sad..
cos this thrashing still doesn't mean that Liverpool will qualify in the last16..

oh well...
there's nothing i can do other than pray for my team and also myself...

and like i said before..
i did my solat hajat during the half-time of the match..
maybe that's why my day today was really,really good!

hoho..
bye then!

No comments: