16 November, 2007

16.11.07

A'kum n ello..

i said before i won't blog rite?
so..
i'm blogging rite now at 7.08am,16th november 2007..
using the Notepad software..
cos later i will save my entry today and put it officially in my blog after my exam..

to be wise and logical..
when you read this entry right now..
i already put today's(16/11/07) entry...
hoho..

anyway..
i really am addicted to this blog..
my mind just full of things to said..
i want to talk about my exam..
but i think i'll save it after my spm or maybe never..
just for good luck or something else..

just now..
mak cik azah told me..
that..
maybe we will go to Medan after my spm..
hoho..
i'm happy!!
mak cik azah told my father about it that i want to go to Medan..
i want to go to Medan cos that place has Danau Toba..!!!
yeay!

Danau Toba is 1 of the places that i want to go to in this world..
so..
if i go there..
i already go 1/5 places i want to go...
hoho..
i'm thrilled..!!

and my mission with hani nearly here..
i hope that mission really can achieve..
hehe..

i got an offer from celcom to purchase 2 tickets for My Chemical Romance's concert this december with 30% off..
hoho..
but i think maybe i'll inform about it to Nazneen..
cos she's the one who want to go the most..
i don't think i will join her cos i don't have any money LATER..

k..
another 7 days for the SPM to end!!!

[notice:this is 16.11.07's entry]
[x-notice:i post it before 3o.11.07]

No comments: