13 December, 2007

have ur own title~

A'kum n ello...

ainun called me today..
and informed me about the driving lesson thingy..
and so..
i have to attend a 4hours seminar from 8.30am to 4.30pm..
i'm not even bother to calculate how long the seminar will be...
but i'm sure that most of my friends are 'alive' and not dead from the boringness of the seminar..
so..
i think a full-charge battery of my ipod is enough for me to cope with the seminar nonsense..
hoho..

anyway..
i started watching My Name is Sam Soon today..
cool2!!
i love that woman!
her character is just too good!!
hoho..

and other thing..
i watched this video..
and i saw torres talked in english..
it's only a thank you..
but he looks so cute!!
ahahah!!

xabi,xabi..
please appear before that hot-torres takeover ur place from my heart..

ehhe..~~

tata!
  • currently listening to Shinhwa's the snowy night...

No comments: