27 December, 2007

concert at home

A'kum n ello...

hoho..
just read this very cute manga...
Tenshi Tachi..
ah~
so nice~~
the guy so cute!!!!!!!

now,i'm getting back to the drooling over bishounen..
hoho..

anyway..
today..
liyana and ah hin came to my house..
ah hin wanted me to watch the Tohoshinki's 2nd concert dvd..
watched the 1st dics only..
cos not enough time..
liyana non-stop said that those dong bang boys are gay..
stupid her..~
wanna slap her many times..
(so i did)

and there this moment..
when she said..
"diorg gay.but boleh diterima sbb diorg ensem/pretty"
and i was like "nooooooo"
if handsome peeps are gay...
the only one left will be ugly and straight guys~~!!!

what happen to the world~~~!!?!??!?

and today also..
many people called to know my sis' result....
i don't want to tell you here..
cos my sis will say that i'm kecoh
so..
ask me at y!m or just ask my sis..
cos i really not happy with her result..
she can be happy all she can..
or maybe cry a lil bit..

and also some people just say that her result was alright..
but i still think she can do better than that...
but lucky her that her future already decided..
that's a wow..~

anyway...
watched Heroes season2 episode 9..
matt parkman is the coolest hero but he also an annoying fat man..
but still..
his super power is awesome..
bloody awesome..~~!!!

bye then..
wanna watch Yamada Taro and download more manga...

ps:ecchi manga=sex education

haha!
noi agree with me about this...
  • currently listening to The Killers' somebody told me...
  • jaejoong has clean arm pits...~

No comments: