02 December, 2007

after spm...

A'kum n ello...

many people asked me what i want to do after spm..
mak cik azah asked me..
izzah da cousin asked me also..
if i'm not mistaken,my dad also asked me..
so..
what will i do..?

i looked back at the list of WHAT-TO-DO-AFTER-SPM thingy..
this was the list..
  • japanese dvd:nodame constabile(concerto love),hana kimi,papa to musume na nokakan
  • anime dvd:bleach(chapters that i haven't watch yet),eyeshield21(chapters that haven't watch yet)
  • movies dvd:bring it on(1-3)
  • the clique(no.4 ++) books
and this WAS the list to buy.....~~~~~~

so..
that WAS the list...
my sis already bought hana kimi and papa to musume nanokakan..
so...
i need to buy the animes,concerto love,bring it on dvds and the clique...
i think i don't want to buy the clique anymore..
cos i know half the story of the current books from wikipedia...
[wikipedia is the best source of spoiler]
and today at one utama..
i saw Tohoshinki's five in the black's concert dvd..
i really want to buy that thing..
but!
no money,no-thing....

ah~
anyway..
what i want to do after spm?
mak cik azah told me to get my driving license..
and last afternoon..
my dad showed me something in his computer..
that said he will have a driver when he move to JB later this end of year..
so...
i asked myself..
WHY DO I NEED TO DRIVE?

ahah..

No comments: