30 December, 2007

23:00

A'kum n ello...

when people ask me..
when is the best time that i will drool?

it will be the time when i see xabi alonso during any Liverpool match..
and when i see shim changmin in front of me like when i saw him during the concert..
and when i see my crush;when he talk to me or when he help me in something..
and also when i read manga that have a very,very handsome guy!!

k..
a bishounen in a manga..
the guy is not real..
but still..
the feeling is great!
yeay!!

i'm feeling like this right now cos i read this manga..
23:00..
damn,the guy in that manga is so HOT!!!
the hottest character of all..!!
[i dunno if you feel it the same way as me,emi&hani if you ever try to read it]
but wooo~~~~~~!!
[woo~ is my fav word right now]
the guy is sooooo gooood!!!!!!!!!!

ah~
haven't feel this kind of feeling since......i dunno when..
huhu..

best2!!!!
wanna search more cute guys in manga!
haha..

tata!!

No comments: