08 December, 2007

stupid2 bro..

A'kum n ello..

i called my 2nd bro,da stupid haikal,
BODO~~!
i called him that..
and i told anan about it..
and he said..
"oo0o0o"

nice~~
what a response..

that bro of mine is a jerk..
enuff said..
he prefer to send a 1sen sms to his girlfren instead of 10sen to my father..
and really though...
how could he choose his friends over my father..?
da..
k..
change a lil bit..
HOW COULD HE CHOOSE HIS GIRLFRIEND THAN MY FATHER..?

da..
even my father the one who bought his girlfriend the nasi lemak for breakfast..
my bro didn't even know what to give her for breakfast..

really..
love just show the true character of people..
that is..
YOU ARE HOPELESS

haha..

ngeng that stupid bro...

and ngeng that stupid yahoo messenger.....~~
  • currently listening to Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles
  • no nasi minyak to eat today~~~~~~~~

No comments: