22 April, 2008

down but not out

A'kum n ello..

i feel very2 down right now..
ah~
but i have to thank Liverpool..
cos without the passion and spirit that the club have in my heart,maybe i'll give up straight away...

fyi,i tried KDU...and the counselor there called me while i was working...and then she said that i qualified to take a-level at KDU..but i'm not qualified to take medic cos my sci subjects are below than B4(except my bio)....i felt very down after that...even when i have to take care of the kids who had to memorize their sifir with me,i didn't have the mood to help them memorized it...

i was very2 down...
and then my boss said my '100'(i have to write a big 100 if the kids have all correct for their answers,cos that's my job as a marker at KUMON) is distorted(i think that's the word)...and then my spirit became lower and lower...and i felt like a loser and stupid and everything...

and then something make me remember the feeling of never give up in anything...

i think of Liverpool...honestly,i think of my fav team...i remember when they had to win their remaining matches after a bad position in the Champions League qualifying group...but they won all 3 matches brilliantly with an 8-0,4-1 and 4-0 win after that...

an average team will just think about give up...but the only thing in Liverpool mind was only win the remaining matches and try to win the Champions League...

and now they're in the semi-final...~

oh how much i want have a spirit like that...to think that nothing is impossible and everything....

truthfully,Liverpool have to face very2 big teams to qualified for the next stage of the competition,and they won it all...

not bcos the other team played badly,but Liverpool just not giving up...

so..
i just have to find that spirit..

maybe have a solat hajat and solat istikharah later...
my future,ney~

very2 important
AMIN~!

No comments: