25 April, 2008

many2 things + dizzy

A'kum n ello..

hoho...
NO.1 AGAIN!
yeay!
tho ony 5000++ for the 2nd day...
but still..
DBSK's new single Beautiful You just making all the women and neneks in japan feel 'beautiful'...
hoho..

anyway...
yesterday,i was tooo dizzy....at first i thought i want to go to the korean class,with my dizzy head after work...but while i was working,the dizziness just tooo much...and so i sms-ed hani to not pick me up at kumon and be careful while driving to the class alone,and sms-ed my brother to pick me up at kumon at 7pm,the same time for hani to pick me up,usually, when i'm off to the korean class...

my boss and the co-workers thought i went to the korean class instead of going home..ahah~!

but heck,nearly kantoi cos my brother was late cos he picked me up at 7.30pm instead of 7pm...and while i was waiting,my boss suddenly saw me cos she was on her way to her car to go home....when she saw me,she said"you off early,but you still here"...have to lied and said"kawan lambat"...ahah...ngeng~~

then went home,watched a glimpse of likable or not...and then maghrib prayers and ate dinner a lil bit...and then solat isya'...and then slept....

heck,couldn't even slept...i think i finally doze off after 10pm instead of 9pm...but woke up later at 2.58am,and couldn't sleep again for 2 hours or so...finally doze off when the alarm clock rang to wake me up for solat subuh...really2....

i have a hard time to sleep before subuh,but then i easily doze off after my subuh,but then had to wake up at 11.17am or so cos my bro slept on my bed and he suddenly snored...haish~...a man's snore is loud,so i have to wake up....

but then again,i went to aiman with my sleepy face...and he was like talking some nonsense words...and then i asked him to say "A-LI-A"...and then he slowly said"A-LI-A"...hoho..i was soo damn happy...i even asked him to repeat my name....and he said it many times and he eventually make a 'song' using my name cos he said it repeatedly....haha...

wa~~..it was happiness...now i understand why parents make a book for their baby's 1st words...hoho...

k now..that's all..
tata!
  • currently listening to FT Island's one word



a class act from this lil boy...
a ball is the present~

No comments: