17 April, 2008

love in real and dream

A'kum n ello..

i read emi's blog..
it was an old entry of hers(only a few days ago)...
she said she adored yunho but never dream of yunho as his boyfriend or husband like that...
she thinks micky yoochun is the one who suits her life more...

ahah..
she's right..
i'm also like that!

i love changmin...
but when i dream,changmin was never the person that i'll be forever with..
tho i wonder why...
but among the dong bang boys..it was yunho the perfect man or somewhat like that for me..
weird but i dunno why...
a great leader and all...maybe that's why he always the top man in my dream instead of changmin..

tho changmin is like 'hanazawa rui' and yunho is like 'domyoji tsukasa' for me..
not the 'fighting for the tsukushi' kind of way...
the kind of,alia likes hanazawa rui quietly but her love is more too domyoji...
yeah..
something like that...

believe me,every people i adore,never i dreamed them as my hubby or boyfriend..
like xabi alonso,when i dreamed of him,he'll be a person that i respect instead of head over heels with..

and just 1 person ever make me feel like like him in real life,and also in dream life...
;my last year's crush`
aina will always remember him cos she always observed us,and no ways she'll forget that ex-crush of mine...

can't do anything about that,that guy was in front of me all the time,so i can do nothing to change his role in my dream..
ahah!

tata!
  • currently listening to FT Island's love sick..

No comments: