12 April, 2008

my sis's blog..

A'kum n ello..

k dear people..
my sis has a new blog..
so she asked me to tell other people,that is, U PEOPLE,
to surf to her blog and read all her blabs...

and let me tell you,
if you think my directness is too much,i think u can't handle my sis' directness..
cos let me tell u the truth why i don't really mind if people said some bad things to me..

cos i always heard my sis' words of 'WISDOM',that is,very2 terrible words about myself and all,so for standing strong until now after hearing all the bad words from her in this 17years of my life,i know i can face anything in the world....

cos i know,nobody can beat her 'HONESTY' about me..
and that's why i think some people just have to bother about something else rather than telling me to wake up cos nobody can do that except my 1st bro and my lil sis..
and also my late mum and also acu,who always resembles my late-mum...

k..
tata!

no football tonight,so i'm bored..

n btw,click this big words to go to her blog:

No comments: