17 April, 2008

matriks,not get

A'kum n ello..

so..the news about the matriks thing...

i didn't get it...

DUKACITA DIMAKLUMKAN ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA.

believe me,i was laughing when i read it...
cos i had expect the result from the start...
and so i was like 'ah,ok.wanna watch DBSK's hey hey hey'...
like that...
cos like i said,i expect myself to be chosen in the 2nd batch instead of the 1st..
cos my result wasn't that good,so i don't really expect much..

why must i,anyway?

and so,i was quite upset when people think i was sad about the result...
yeah2,it was sad that i didn't get it...
but not too much...

but people around me said some frustrating words towards me...
something like making this more tension and making me thinking more about how bad i didn't get chosen...
and thinking like this is the end and all...
and like my future is undecided and things will be harder for me...

and people will just thinking 'if before this you had studied hard' something like that...
really tho,i want to scream and say to this people'PEOPLE!!I REALLY DON'T MIND ABOUT IT!!'

and i know some people will be like 'we care about you,that's why we said all of that'...
believe me,i care very much about it,and thanks for all the advice,but don't sympathize me...
when i say i don't mind,i mean it..
and better just change the topic,cos saying the stuff too much will make the person feel uncomfortable,cos that's a natural thing even if you don't mind about it...
cos still,a 'rejection' is a pain eventho it's not something you care...

andmore importantly, when i laugh,it just mean that's something really funny and not that big deal to me..

haish2,
some people just have some difficulty to accept people explainations...

but still,i have some big news that maybe a bit better than this matriks thing...but i want to know if this thing really is happening....cos i don't want to get my hopes up..

tho a girl's hope is not meant to be broken...

and if it really happen,i'll tell you....ta then!

and just for your info,i don't mind if my study for the future is long...so,just don't mind if i think diploma is better than foundation or vise versa or something like that...i don't care about the time,i just care about what will happen at the end of it..fast or not is not important...if my life is long or short,only God's know...and what i decide is the what's best for me...regret or not after that,that's the result of my stupidity,and a reason for me to understand life and myself more and a reason for me to better myself....

yeah..that's it..
ta!
  • currently listening to Greeeen's tabidachi...

No comments: