08 April, 2008

fun stuff

A'kum n ello...

the previous was sad..but i already overcome it...hope he'll be fine..really2 fine...

so...i read emi's post...and like usual,i know emi wants to know mine too..so i put it here....some questions are unbelievable tho...haha..

RULES

+Put your music player on shuffle
+Press forward for each question.
+Use the song title as the answer to the question.
+ NO CHEATING!!!

==========

1.) How am I feeling today?
FT Island-Reo reo
i love this song!..catchy!maybe i'm happy?

2.) Where will I get married?
My chemical romance-teenagers
liar!!!..my teenage life nearly dead...!!..and i still don't have any boyfriend!!

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
DBSK-Love in the ice
yeah,my friend has a heart of an ice~~

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Mr Children-youthful days
how nice~...it was my youthful days...

5.) What is the best thing about me?
EXILE-Toki no Kakera
k..wanna check what is the meaning of toki no kakera..i think the song is about not give up and just face the world...

6.) How is today going to be?
SG wannabe-timeless
yeah2...when will the time stop?..we can't even chased after them..

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
wentz eiji-awaking emotion 8/5
wa~~~

8.) What song describes my parents?
Soulja feat Thelma Aoyama-Koko ni iru Yo
hehe...koko ni iru yo means i'll be right here...hoho~~...nice~

9.) How is my life going?
RyoPi-sono egao ni misete
sono egao ni misete means show me that smile...hoho..nice~~...my friends said i always smile..hahaha!

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
NEWS-fiesta
wanna delete this song later,a fiesta song during my funeral~~?i want YASSIN!!!

11.) How does the world see me?
ARASHI-fuyu wo dakishimete
fuyu wo dakishimete means embracing the water tightly...illogical but that's song...so maybe this means i have to bath regularly..not that i always skip it..huhu..

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Fallout Boy-Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
yeah2,tq..u give me nice and sweet memories...

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Super Junior-don't don
ceh~..i'm very unlucky..

14.) How can I make myself happy?
NEWS-boom!boom!POWER!
yeah~!!..a boom,boom and then POWER!!

15.) What should I do with my life?
J-fly away
yeah...fly~~

16.) Will I ever have children?
WaT-tokimeki doobeedoo
a childish song like this means i will have children...hope a cute one like teppei~~!

17.) What is some good advice?
Fahrenheit-wo yo wo de young
wo yo wo de young means i have my youth...so..when i advice people,i'll say"i already have my youth,so just believe what i told u"

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
FT Island-love sick
heh?

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
AAA-dragon fire
really?

20.) What type of men/women do you like?:
Micky Yoochun-runaway
really wanna delete this song later..i don't want a runaway man!!

21.) Will you get married?:
WaT-boku no kimochi
nice~!
kimochi means happy btw..

22.) What should I do with my love life?
FT Island- i think i saw my 1st love
find my 1st love then..

23.) Where will you live?
Tokuyama Hidenori-for real
yeah,i'll live in the real world..

24.) What will your dying words be?
Nickelback-saving me
hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!....k..absolutely NOT FUNNY!!!

so..that's all...

No comments: