30 April, 2008

drools after spm?na-ah~

A'kum n ello...

i was waiting for 1.20am to come to me...but my father suddenly got back from wherever he was...
and then TA-DA!
he took the remote control and change the KBS world to other channel that interest him....
haish2..~
i was waiting for Likable or Not..
but now just have to wait for crunchyroll to upload it..
THANK YOU to whoever that willing to upload the drama...

n lucky my dear sister told me that today's Likable or Not was a lil bit frustrating..
so i'm not really looking forward to watch today's episode..
tho i want to know what really happen~
hrm2..

and read the oricon article about DBSK..
their new single is NO1!!!!
on WEEKLY ORICON CHART!!
yeay!
hope this article is true...
it's from oricon so the source can be true..
hoho..
YEAY..!
OMODETTO!

nway...
many people are thinking that facebook is better than myspace rite now..
and my opinion about the new 'FRIENDSTER'(myspace is a friendster wannabe.then now facebook is the another friendster.FRIENDSTER is the root of online friends) is not that good..~
k..
facebook has many games and so on..
but still,the thing has too many contents!!
games are good,but it kinda messy and making me dizzy...
tho the facts quiz is interesting..
but still,i kinda feel like NOW WHAT TO DO?
so,i stick to myspace whether i like it or not..
myspace is like nokia;user friendly...
ahah~

nway...
my father said i waste a knowledge cos i haven't done any practice for my driving skills...
hrm2...
i just have to admit it eventho i want to say i'm not...
haish~~~~

anyway...last night when i gayut with farahin..there was this one time,when ah hin asked me have i stop liking my crush...?...i told her it was only a crush,nothing much...tho after not schooling anymore,i kinda missed the feeling when i saw someone that i like...and the feeling when he talked to me and anything...
and so i told ah hin that rite now,it's really a funny situation for me cos instead of drooling over guys my age after school rite now,i have to face lil kiddies at kumon..korean class only have 1 guy and he is 10years older than me and totally quiet....and there these chinese guys at kumon who looks like my age,just when my mind start to think"ah~cute!"..still have to go back to reality that they are younger than me...

tho there a student at kumon who has a big brother that always wait at kumon just for him to finish his kumon works...
cool lorh~
cos he looks like older than me or maybe 18years old or maybe someone that i know cos he really look like someone i know...
and he never care about anyone at kumon who always walked in front of him,mainly me cos i always went to toilet and so i have to walk in front of him who sit near the door to the toilet..
(i went to toilet not bcos pee everytime but there always this 'people' who loves to call me whenever i work.u know who u are ppl ;p.and i have to answer the call at the toilet)..
nway,he never care about anything except his ipod.....
and so i'm happy cos now i can see a guy around my age that good looking....
ahah!

tho this is only an activity to make my life not boring at kumon...
and also cos no guy things happen around me after spm...
hrm2..

ahah~
i'm an idiot...

tho when i told this at farahin,she said i have to be pity her more,instead of my life..
cos she has to face the boys from SMSK9 itself,that are younger than her and also the weirdest boys who love to be some wannabe...

ahah..
yeah~i have to pity her~

so now..
tata!
  • currently listening to Epik High's love love love...

No comments: