12 April, 2008

friday night

A'kum n ello..

just when i thought that many people will online on friday night like rite now...but nope,only aqilah n hambali and 2 of my international friends....sheesh~~...

no offense aqilah,i only talked to you when i have things to say...not right now...tho i think u're sleeping while wasting ur electric by not switching off ur comp...

now,now dear...electric is a very important thing in our life,don't waste it....

now i'm talking about environment after reading the environment tips from the calendar at my workplace..

and another thing,do u know that u can save up 10% of your fuel if the load from ur car,like extra shoes,files and also the golfbag that ur dad always keep in his car, are removed from it(the car i mean)?...that's what i found out...

and also,do u know that ur face are not symmetrical bcos of ur chewing habits?...that's what i got from watching Sponge at kbs....

do u know that microsoft bought yahoo and now want to challenge google?..i think this is true cos before this yahoo rejected microsoft's offer to buy them...but microsoft asked yahoo again...and i think yahoo accept it after the 2nd offer...(i hope this is true)...

and do u know that a lil kid doesn't even mind about his poop hanging on the toilet bowl,and when someone entered the toilet,he told that 'someone' that there was 'taik' on the bowl....but u already know that the 'taik' was his....eventho he didn't say it,but you know,cos u waited for 20 secs for him to go out from the toilet and then u heard the flush sound...

and yeah2,that 'someone' is me...and just when i thought i want to pee,i have to wait another time...and i thought the boy will be embarrassed when he saw me,but he just make it like nothing happened...things for them are really cool eh?..they can do things easily without feeling embarrassed...and i think i was naive a lil girl when i was young cos i think i was like that too...haha...reminiscing something childish and dirty like that was cute and also memorable...haha..!

and my sis told me that my 2nd bro will come to shah alam tomorrow to pick up the iswara so that he can use the car at dungun....and i already plan to do some practice for my stupid parking skills,and then use the car to go to work later,but the man failed my plan...haish...if my 2nd bro really take the car tomorrow,i have to quit my job cos i think my 1st bro can't send me to work in may cos i think he'll have a job later in may...ah~....i love my job...~~haish2...

and also this morning(friday morning to say the exact),fatin hashim came to my house to give me the souvenir that she bought for me at bangkok...it was some kind of crystal ball or something like that...the one that have water in it....later if i'm not lazy i put a pic of it....it was cute...and that thing remind me the time when i got the same thing from my late-mother on my 9th(or maybe 8th,i forgot) birthday...she gave that for me,and after the birthday celebration,i went to my 'kelas mengaji',and when i got back,found out that the crystal ball was broken cos my sis broke it...ceh~...not even 1 hour past i think....and i wonder where the water had gone...

k then...wanna bye2..
ta!
  • currently listening to Arashi's Fuyu wo Dakishimete

No comments: