21 April, 2008

lalala.MSU NEY?

A'kum n ello...

just got back from MSU...nice thing that mak cik azah brought me there...cos i'll be as clueless like some old men if i didn't go there...

anyway...the counsellor there was nice...lucky he take me back to my senses....and explained things....as much as i was upset cos spent the whole night browsing the net yesterday to find the best a-level place to study,that msu man told me that a-level is a lil bit difficult....i was ready to face the exam;hardest in the world and all...but when that man said about the culture shock,i have to say PASS to a-level...

culture shock is not that big of a deal to me,but still,there is something scary about it...scary like when the wave of fangirls hitting me,cos culture shock kinda can't make me stand still,just like when the fangirls hit me....

anyway...talked with that man about how good is MSU and all...and he doesn't really brag about his college...and i asked about fees and all...and the fee are the cheapest among the fees that i'd seen last night...

to tell you the truth,i'm in a dilemma....tho my comparing brain right now thinks MSU is the best option for me cos of the advantages that the college currently have for my life...the other option,matriks for the 2nd batch is like a lil bit hard to accept cos of 'something'....

i'll be dizzier if i start to think about money...
da~

k now...
where is aqilah when i want to explain things to her...

No comments: