17 April, 2008

love job,and today

A'kum n ello..

so...i think i want to continue my job eventho things will be hard or something like that..cos really,i love my JOB!..hoho...my workmates are bloody awesome!...

tho i still dunno some of their names..believe me,when hazim asked me,have i memorized all the kids' name,he should ask me did i memorize my workmates' name first...cos i only know,like 4+ of them instead of all...there this kak fida,who like the elder of the workers cos she's like my boss' secretary...and there eva,my fav among my workmates,cos i just found out today that both of us loves DBSK..haha..!...she loves jaejoong and yunho...and talked to me all the time about the concert..and she wants to borrow my Korean notes cos she wants to learn the language...tho she kinda like felt guilty a bit cos i spent RM435 for the class,but she'll learn it by my notes just for free...like i care about the price and all,knowledge is too learn and share...and then there is izzati and her friend that i forgot her name...i'm closer to izzati's friend instead of izzati...and there this kak farah,she's a dwarf..not that i mean it bad or something,but let just say,i had a nightmare before that she was a serial-killer in that nightmare...and so i kinda feel freak out when i always saw her...tho i always smile when meeting people,so no scared-face ever shown...and there this 3 sisters that not biological sisters but always together,1 chinese and 2 indians...when eva and this chinese sis(her name i think is Phan) talked in chinese together(found out they talked about taiwanese dramas while talking in chinese),the indian girls(i only know this one girl,Malini.never tried to know the other one),will talked in their native language too...and so cos i was alone(cos the other malay girls are close-friends too.so they always talk to each other),i can say that i'm like an audience watching a community of Malaysians doing their lives..and u can classify me as universal,or maybe the negative people can say i'm a loner....from the positive point of view,i'm universal cos i talked to all of them...hoho...

and about Eva,i told her i'll let her borrow my korean notes tomorrow,and so she said she'll bring me some chocs..hoho..my life is full of chocs right now..

and btw,my favourite cousin in the world,Noi have a blog!...hoho...she talked about the life in indon...and i think aina will love to read it cos she's a medic student and so most of her entries are mainly stuff about life as a medic student instead of a social-cool student...

that's why i love her,i just love the way she handle her life...and she said her no1 man right now is shirota yuu..ceh~..my tezuka~

and that's all then...

btw,korean class today was the hardest i think...cos i'm a lil bit slow in understand the korean words right now...cos the teacher mostly talked in korean than english..so i can't pick up most of her words....but she's nice...love the time when she said Wu Chun is handsome..ahah~....and today i had to introduce to her how to sing Selamat Hari Jadi in malay...haha...

k..
tata again!
  • currently listening to FT Island's one word...
  • n btw,my new cbox nickname is Mrs.Shim..maybe i'll change it to i-baik after a few days...but still~

No comments: